David Jordan wrote:
> [SIG]
> Is anyone interested in the U2 User Group forming a Special
> Forum on the
> U2UG web page for those working on the U2 xml interface.

Sure, but I don't think they'll add it.  For a brief period there were
support forums, including one that we eventually named "External
Interfaces" intended for UniObjects, XML, etc.  Those got removed when
this list moved from oliver.com to u2ug.org.

Unless something has changed, this list along with the Pick Wiki is
probably the best place to discuss U2 and XML.  I made a page...
http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?XmlSource

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.