Thanks, Ross.  Actually when we were looking for our reporting solution a
couple of years ago we
looked at the available 'native' U2 products and, for various reasons, decided
against them in
favor of Crystal Enterprise.  Your reference to "The Drumheller Trick" sent me
Googling, but also
set the wheels turning in my head.  Maybe, just maybe... Thanks again.

Jim