-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Banker
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 11:49 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UV on Linux

We are finally moving our UV off our Sun Solaris 8 System and moving to
Redhat on a Dell system. Many of you have been on Linux for awhile so
tell me, how was your conversion? Did you have to tweak any
configuration parameters? Any pitfalls we should know about? We usually
run around 100 user sessions.

Jerry Banker