Rats.  Mark Baldridge informed me of this as soon as I posted.  Please
contact your support provider for an update on this Case (Ticket number).
And, no, I don't know if it is flavor specific (I wouldn't think so).  If
you want to hike it up higher in the list to be fixed, please let your
support provider know the business impact for your installation.  Steve

===

There are, of course, caveats with everything.  You cannot add a second
index after you make the first one, AT RELATIVE.PATH, in a typical
fashion.  This would be necessary if you wanted indices with different
characteristics, for example, with and without NO.NULLS.

This behavior occurs on AIX 5.3 and Windows XP at UniVerse 10.2

Case 422234*USA has been created.

C:\Accounts\bugs\IndexRelative2>C:\ibm\uv\bin\uv
This directory is not set up for uniVerse.
Would you like to set it up (Y/N)?Y
 0. Ideal UniVerse compatibility
 1. IN2 compatibility
 2. Prime Information compatibility
 3. PICK compatibility
 4. PI/open compatibility
 5. Microdata Reality compatibility

Which way do you wish to configure your VOC ? 0
Your VOC is configured for Ideal UniVerse compatibility
Creating file "VOC" as Type 3, Modulo 23, Separation 4.
Creating file "D_VOC" as Type 3, Modulo 2, Separation 1.
*
Creating file "&SAVEDLISTS&" as Type 1.
Creating file "D_&SAVEDLISTS&" as Type 3, Modulo 1, Separation 2.
Added "@ID", the default record for RetrieVe, to "D_&SAVEDLISTS&".
Creating file "VOCLIB" as Type 2, Modulo 7, Separation 4.
Creating file "D_VOCLIB" as Type 3, Modulo 1, Separation 2.
Added "@ID", the default record for RetrieVe, to "D_VOCLIB".
UniVerse Command Language 10.2
(c) Copyright IBM Corporation 2006. All rights reserved.
IndexRelative2 logged on: Thu May 17 10:16:49 2007

>CREATE.INDEX VOC F2 AT RELATIVE.PATH
>CREATE.INDEX VOC F1 AT RELATIVE.PATH

Unable to open index map "C:\Accounts\bugs\IndexRelative2/VOC/INDEX.MAP"
for rea
d/write,>CREATE.INDEX VOC F1