Wally,

In my first post, I said I thought it was great.  I am looking forward
to all the new tools that IBM is working on getting to us.  I love the
graphic editor that compiles on its own with its templates you can use
and add to.  To those who have used the UniDebugger, the new tools is
similar but better.

I didn't want to give much a way as I think people who can attend
should, plus there was so much information you get a little overload and
don't remember everything.

I am a little disappointed in the flash drive with the event documents.
I was not able to attend the UniAdmin class due to the fact I was taking
the certification testing at that time.  Side note:  Yea, I got over my
fear of tests (unreasonable I know but we all have our little quirks)
and am now a certified UniBasic programmer and a certified UniVerse
Administrator.

Any way, the UniAdmin class pdf does not show any of the new tool coming
our way. I would have liked more info in the pdfs.

Brenda Price
Affiliated Acceptance Corporation