From: Wally Terhune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 8:26 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] U2 University feedback requested

As a presenter and 'interested party', I'd love to hear feedback from
anyone on the list who attended U2U in Denver (in addition to the
comments
from recent posters).
(I didn't get a chance to review the written evaluations before Janet
spirited them away with her to Sydney.  :-( )

Thanks

 Wally Terhune

 SWG Client Support - Information

 Management Software

 U2 Support Architect b IBM U2

 Client Support Team

 4700 S. Syracuse St., Denver, CO

 80237

 Tel: (303) 773-7969   T/L

 656-7969

 Mobile: (303) 807-6222

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Register today for the premier

 U2 technical event!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name
of 2A913336.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name
of 2A292787.jpg]