Symeon, Sorry that would be me. I am on the road right now doing the U2
University events. I connect every now and again for brief bursts so
haven't had a chance to add you yet. I will do so before the September
call. We haven't yet made the GUI IDE part of the EAP drop but may be able
to do so in November so you haven't missed anything yet.

Jackie Burhans
U2 Portfolio Manager
IBM Information Management
Tel: 303-773-7717   T/L 656-7717
Mobile: 719-238-1553
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2
Register Now!                                                        Tune
In!

"Symeon Breen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09/11/2007 01:46 AM
Please respond to

<u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [U2] U2 University Last Week In Denver

To be a part of the ud7.2 EAP would be nice - I have been asking for
months but not heard anything yet, I would definitely be a good tester of
the ide if only I could get hold of it ......