From: Kate Stanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:38 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] U2 University feedback requested

Thanks for the feedback, Brenda.

It was not a question of deciding if to go or not - we have booked and
paid,
and now are trying to decide which sessions to go to, they are
concurrent so
some must be missed.

As a 25-year Pick person, I thought this list would be the best place to

find other long-term Pick people who would look at things in a similar
way.
Eg, there is a session about file tuning - would I be bored?  Similarly
about testing - we have been doing that for a long time, and unless
there is
something quite astounding, probably another session should be chosen.

Going to the Sydney one means we have the advantage of being able to ask

those who have gone before!

Cheers, Kate