Hi Mecki:

Let us say, for example, that you can produce 60 lines of debugged code per
hour.  You cost the company $60.00 per hour including benefits.  So the cost
of each line of code is $1.00. You will produce in theory (160/hrs*60)  9600
lines of code per month for a cost of $9600.00.

This amazing tool from U2logic comes along and you produce a extra 10 lines
of code per hour.  You will produce in theory 160/hrs*70) 9670 line of code
for the same cost of 9600.00 saving the company $70.00.  So the $49.00 you
pay U2logic, pays for itself in about a month in this scenario. This math
works if you productivity is only increase by one line per hour.  You only
have to have 49 programming hours in this Eclipse based tool to pay for it,
or about a week and two days.

We use this tool everyday and so does many U2 programmers throughout the
world.  We know I'm more productive than I was using any of my former tools:
VI, or EMACS, or Notepad, or AE, or ED.  If you are not a programmer, then
this, or any tool, as limited value.  But for the rest of us and our boss,
they want us productive and our code clean.

After being at Fortune 1000 companies and showing our software applications,
we would not dare to show anyone how we have to edit program using the
built-in editors in Unidata and Universe.  Before we developed our Eclipse
based editor, every CIO or CTO or CEO or just middle management asked us all
of the time: Is this a DOS tool?  Of course not we would answer and not get
the sale!

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html