To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: 10/04/2011 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] FAST (File Analysis and Sizing Tool)

Thanks for everyone's responses.

Regarding dynamic files, my understanding is that even they need resizing from time to time. Is that not correct?

Eric Armstrong
Programmer/Analyst
Lobel Financial

LOBEL FINANCIAL PRIVACY NOTICE:
This communication may contain confidential company information that is protected by federal law. Federal regulations prohibit the disclosure (or re-disclosure) of confidential information without the written consent of the person(s) to whom it pertains. Additionally, the views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.