From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of John Varney
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 7:55 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] UniVerse Dynamic File Question

On UniVerse over Solaris.

Do dynamic files on a 32 bit operating system have the 2 gig limit?

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential and protected from general disclosure. If the recipient or reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a person responsible to receive
this e-mail for the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute
or copy it. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately. We will take
immediate and appropriate action to see to it that this mistake is
corrected.[*LD*]