*From:* syme...@gmail.com
*To:* 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 2/18/2012 2:14 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] mvToolbox--digression about why anyone would want telnet-based tools
I seriously believe most MV people are not programming in ED on telnet (or
ssh)   and that they are using some form of GUI editor.

Personally I know a lot of programmers in multiple disciplines - nearly all
of them have eclipse installed, not one of them uses it as an ide. There are
so many much much better environments for java or .net, or php etc.  The BDT
is eclipse based and that is a throwback to the IBM days. Please people look
beyond eclipse there is a much bigger wider (and easier) world out there.