So theoretically, the one process is what's causing the "skipping"
action of the Earned Date field.  To test that theory, take it off
completely.  This should let the cursor move between the LI# and Earned
Date field, line by line, each time, regardless if you change any of the
values or not.  After you prove that it is, in fact, this process that's
causing the issue then I'd say our next step is to look at what's
happening inside the process.  Is it a PROC or a BP program?

Maybe we should take this off-list instead of flooding everyone's
inboxes.  I'm far from an expert in this but I'm willing to explore
possibilities with you.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Lunt, Bruce
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 3:20 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] SB+ screen question

Yes they are MV fields. There is nothing on the LI# or Award fields. The
sequencing is left to right with no extra processing and they are just
@WORK variables.

I tried to move the process from Process After entrty slot to the
Validation slot and it behaves a little better but it still skips from
line 1 to 2 and so on without stopping at the Earned Date field.