You can also use UniAdmin.
That will show the file name as well.

On 17/03/2012 17:12, dia...@aptron.com wrote:
Thanks!!!

Quoting Charles Stevenson<stevenson.c...@gmail.com>:

Diane -

Here's a short LIST.READU envelope that replaces dev/inode with filenames.

Look up these UV-supplied tools that tie device&  Inode to the filename:
     ACCOUNT.FILE.STATS
     LIST.FILE.STATS
     STAT.FILE
     UNIVERSE.STAT.FILE

It relies on regularly running ACCOUNT.FILE.STATS to keep STAT.FILE up
to date.
I added an index to UV's vanilla STAT.FILE and use it to extract the
filename.
See lines 3&  30:

01:       PROGRAM SHOW.READU
02: * Abbreviated LIST.READU, but with filenames replacing device/inode.
03: * Relies on indexed I-desc DICT STAT.FILE INODE.DEV:
FILEINODE:".":FILEDEV
04:
05: $COPYRIGHT (c) 2012 Charles D. Stevenson. Permission to use with
attribution granted.
06: $OPTIONS DEFAULT
07:
08:       SENTENCE.OPTS = @SENTENCE[' ',2, 999 ]
09:       BEGIN CASE
10:          CASE NOT( LEN( SENTENCE.OPTS ))           ; * usual case
11:             EXECUTE 'LIST.READU EVERY' CAPTURING LRDU
12:             LOOP                         ; * ignore Group lock section
13:             UNTIL REMOVE( LRDU, MORE) = "Active Record Locks:"
14:             WHILE MORE
15:             REPEAT
16:             CRT "Active Record Locks:"
17:          CASE SENTENCE.OPTS = "SIMPLE"   ; * LIST.READU's default
18:             EXECUTE 'LIST.READU' CAPTURING LRDU
19:          CASE @TRUE ; l * any valid LIST.READU syntax
20:             EXECUTE 'LIST.READU ': SENTENCE.OPTS CAPTURING LRDU
21:       END CASE
22:       OPEN 'STAT.FILE' TO F.STAT ELSE STOP 201, 'STAT.FILE'
23:       MORE = @TRUE
24:       LOOP WHILE MORE
25:          LINE = REMOVE( LRDU, MORE )
26:          TRIMMED = TRIM( LINE )
27:          DEV = TRIMMED[ ' ', 1, 1 ]
28:          INODE = TRIMMED[ ' ', 2, 1 ]
29:          IF LEN( DEV ) ! LEN( INODE ) THEN
30:             SELECTINDEX 'INODE.DEV', INODE:'.':DEV FROM F.STAT TO 9
31:             READNEXT STAT.ID FROM 9 THEN
32:                READV FILENAME FROM F.STAT, STAT.ID, 1 THEN
33:                   LINE[1,29] = FILENAME '29.L#29'
34:                END
35:             END
36:          END
37:          CRT LINE