From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Rutherford, Marc
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:50 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Monitoring a U2 server?

I have a request to help setup a monitoring process for Unidata on HP-UX.
So far the outside tools have not been specified, but will most likely be MS
Windows based.

I am looking for any examples/documentation on what can be done to provide
visibility  into system status.  Has anyone done something similar before?
What Unidata and/or HP manuals should I look for?

Marc Rutherford
Principal Programmer Analyst
Advanced Bionics LLC
661) 362 1754