From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Daniel McGrath
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 10:01 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Monitoring a U2 server?

As of the March release of U2 DBTools (downloadable free from our site), I
would advise that you use XAdmin, not UniAdmin. XAdmin now encompasses all the
functionality relating to UniData that was in UniAdmin. It also allows you to
'extend it' yourself if you have Java programmers available.

If you are coming to U2U this year, we might have something quite interesting
to show you along the lines of automated system monitoring...

Regards,

Dan McGrath
Product Manager
Rocket Software