Rauf,

The simplest method is to use BCI. This allows you to access other databases
from BASIC using ODBC. Depending on your needs there is also EDA which allows
you to export U2 data to another database for concurrent access. You could also
access your U2 database using ODBC, JDBC or simply export and import via a file
(for example).

If you can explain in a bit more detail we can try and be a bit more specific.

Regards

JayJay