From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of asad50089
Sent: 14 January 2013 15:22
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] External database

Hi,

Thanks for guidance. Please let me know, my most of the work is on UniVerse
32-bit edition including massive coding in infobasic as well. Now if I
turned 64-bit on switch, what will be the complications I can face otherwise
it will be safe ride? Do I need resize all files again and also compile code
on 64-bit?

Cheers
Asad