From: Wjhonson
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:37 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Replacements for Old SB?

Not sure what you mean by saying that discontinuing support for SB would
make people migrate to U2 ?

System Builder and U2 have been married since the days of Ardent.
Not all U2 sites use it, I would suggest no more than one third of all U2
sites have ever user System Builder.

Maybe you meant that they wanted people to move to .NET and Uniobjects?