Aaron:

BDT uses it own lexical analysis tool instead of the real compiler.  So,
you have to wait until Rocket updates BDT.  Other than a version change
which you have, there have been no updates in 8 months.

[ad] Or try XLr8Editor for free for a couple of weeks.  XLr8 Tools get
updated every 3 or 4 weeks.[/ad]

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/downloads.html