From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Martin Braid
Sent: 05 August 2013 14:48
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] OPENSEQ

If you have LRGLBRVARS as a VOC pointer and can LIST LRGLBRVARS then OPENSEQ
'LRGLBRVARS',FNAME TO OUT.FILE ELSE NULL  should do it if you know it is
present (if the XLS is open with Excel you will usually get an abort)

Although I personally would check it is actually there via "normal" read syntax
first OPEN 'LRGLBRVARS' TO LRGLBRVARS ELSE STOP 201,'LRGLBRVARS'
READ CHECKITSTHERE FROM LRGLBRVARS,FNAME ELSE STOP 201,FNAME

-----------------------------
Epicor Software (UK) is a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Registration Number: 2338274.   Registered Office:  6th Floor, One London Wall,
London EC2Y 5EB
This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and is for the use of
the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail
without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize
the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your
own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability
for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. Any views and/or opinions
expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do not represent the views
of Epicor Software (UK) Limited or any other company within its group.