Does the code still fail with the dummy file out there? If not, I'd guess
permissions.

From:   Al DeWitt <adew...@stylmark.com>
To:     U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>,
Date:   08/05/2013 09:04 AM
Subject:        Re: [U2] OPENSEQ
Sent by:        u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org

Thanks for your reply Kevin.

I can list LRGLBRVARS at TCL.  I put a dummy file inside to prove it.

FNAME does not exist.  In the code I stole this from the name is created
anew each time.  It always open the "file" empty, allows me to populate
and close it.  However, in this code it's not working.

Since we're running SB+/SBClient I thought the '.XLS' extension was
causing issues (grasping at straws) but I'm getting the same errors.

Albert DeWitt, CPIM
Sr. Programmer Analyst

Stylmark, Inc.
6536 Main St NE | Minneapolis MN 55432 | USA
DD: 763-574-8705 | PH: 763-574-7474 | F: 763-574-1415
adew...@stylmark.com
www.stylmark.com

Stylmark is a proud member of RDI, ARE, NGA
You can now find Stylmark on LinkedIn and Facebook