From: Al DeWitt
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 8:04 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] OPENSEQ

Thanks for your reply Kevin.

I can list LRGLBRVARS at TCL.  I put a dummy file inside to prove it.

FNAME does not exist.  In the code I stole this from the name is created
anew each time.  It always open the "file" empty, allows me to populate and
close it.  However, in this code it's not working.

Since we're running SB+/SBClient I thought the '.XLS' extension was causing
issues (grasping at straws) but I'm getting the same errors.

Albert DeWitt, CPIM
Sr. Programmer Analyst

Stylmark, Inc.