*From:* ke...@precisonline.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 10/11/2013 1:15 PM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] [OT] Interview Questions
I also agree.  I'm willing to train, but what I've found is that someone
that is "willing" to learn doesn't necessarily mean they're "able" to learn
or "willing" to do what they've learned.  What happened here was that a
group of folks with little experience got a lot of good training and then
took the training elsewhere, so I'd rather not start from scratch if at all
possible.  We need folks to be able to contribute quickly, so I don't have
the time nor desire to give someone their first programming job knowing
that I'm only giving them wings to fly.

And yeah, I'm still a little bitter.  I'll get over it. :-)