I spent the last year or so... reading a lot of Ayn Rand.

One of her key followers... the author Dr. Leonard Peikoff... wrote a book
that I like called "The DIM Hypothesis".  DIM divides heads into three
groups... [1] disintegrative  [2] Integrative [3] misIntegrative.

Writing code is all about reason and logic.  Thus... I suppose that almost
everybody on this list is mostly an "I".

On the other hand... most people do not write code.

Consider MeetUp.com as a way to find "the right stuff".

Len's vanity California license plate reads "DIMWIT".