Hi Jeff,

In case you missed it before:

" Does your query use the LIMIT keyword? This is an internally hardcoded limit
that was increased, IIRC, in 7.3.6 to 250."

On further checking, here is the issue, along with fix version. I suggest you
update to the latest UDT version.

UDT-4284 -> Request for UniQuery hard limit of 150 attributes (in LIST or
REFORMAT commands) to be increased

 A change was made to increase this to 250 attributes in 7.3.5. The actual
limit has now been added to the report from the LIMIT verb so you can see
limitation as "U_ATTRLIST"

As a note, limitations on number of columns isn't just an MV issue. MS SQL will
prevent you from even creating tables with large amounts of columns, whereas MV
just limits the active querying of so many at a time, so before deciding to
move because of something like that, you should really look into how the issue
is explained to management.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14070932/work-around-sql-server-maximum-columns-limit-1024-and-8kb-record-size

Regards,
Dan