Open Office et, al can be a bit finicky about the order of files in the zip. The file mimetype must be first in the archive to make most releases of open office apps happy. I generally add mimetype first then add the rest when building Ooo documents.

Bruce Decker
720.733.0459
/*http://www.bluepinc.com*/
/*OpenOffice Forms for U2: