I dropped down to the C:\ prompt, then negotiated to the Content.MSO folder
(since I couldn't find it in
The Temporary Internet Files folder!) - but the error file that it referred to
existed, but was blank.

Initially it said the file was corrupt - Which apparently if save as from email
, you can right click
And properties on it, and uncheck unlock property - that will get it past the
corrupt message.

Then it kept giving me XML errors in the <table> node - which after looking and
looking finally jumped
Out at me - it's wasn't a corrupt XML , it was invalid based on the schema - I
had type that was "numeric"
But the data was alpha numeric.

Funny, once I fixed the XML to be valid, I no longer had to unlock it and could
open it from the email
Without getting the file corrupt error.

So, I guess it scans the XML, if it's invalid, it throws the corrupt error
unless the file is set for
Unlock status.

Uuugh....Why can't it just say data type mismatch found in XML data?????

I think when I first created my routine, it was using Excel 2010 - which might
not have been so
Strict on the XML being invalid for that reason, and it worked. I guess I was
taking advantage
Of it's good naturedness - and Excel 2013 was just being a hardass..