The CyberSpankings will now begin.

David, you're on warning. Do not post any more personal attacks, even if they are in reply to an attack.

Joe, you have been warned before. You may continue to post to the list, but your address is moderated. I will approve your posts before releasing them.

All others--I have neither the time nor the desire to go back and check the history of this thread to see who said what to whom, who started what, who fired the first salvo, etc. Sheesh! I am not Santa Claus and am not going to make a naughty / nice list.

EVERYBODY KNOCK IT OFF!

Good grief.

--

Regards,