*** END OF THREAD ***

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD ANY FURTHER

(That means *anyone* not just the poster of the message used for the Moderator reply)

On Apr 6, 2004, at 4:25 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am kind of enjoying it.

"Glenn W. Paschal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
04/05/2004 10:53 PM
Please respond to U2 Users Discussion List

        To:     "'U2 Users Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Modern Universe (TESTING)

Why is this thread here? And, why is it still continuing? Can we stop now?

--Glenn.