From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2017 8:31:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Aligning AF11

I'm not sure what you're saying as far as the 5 Ghz and 11 Ghz stuff?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Trey Scarborough < t...@3dsc.co > wrote:

As well when you go back out look at look at your coordination paperwork
and it will have your azimuth and any down or up tilt needed. You can
use this to align it if you step back from the tower 100' and use a
compass until it is line with the dish drop an orange cone or something
similar and align the dish with it. This is always a good starting and
reference point to align it.