Are you running air control or anything else that can aggregate the performance
of your site in some nice easy to read graphs?

From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 7:38 AM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Subject: [Ubnt_users] MTU

I am trying to get every last drop out of our internet.  Most towers have a
MikroTik Routing, Netonix doing POE and Switching, Fed by AF5x, and Rockets or
Prism for AP's.  Sometimes seeing some slow downs I cant account for.
Wondering if MTU or Flow control needs adjusted.

The MTU settings are as follows:
MikroTik MTU: 1500  L2 MTU: 1598         Flow Disabled
Netonix MTU: 1528                                       Both
AF5x Up to 9600 Auto                                  Flow Disabled
Rocket MTU: 1500                                         Flow Disabled
Prism MTU: 1500                                           Flow Disabled

In your experience should any of these be adjusted?

Steve Barnes
Wireless Operations Manager
New Lisbon Broadband
NLBC.COM