On Sun, 2011-05-15 at 11:14 -0500, Scott Lavender wrote:
> I apologize for singling out this post, but...
>
> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 3:37 AM, aYo Binitie <ayobini...@gmail.com>
>
> I challenge you (not just you aYo, but everyone) who thinks XFCE isn't
> "super" or good or isn't GNOME 2 to actually try it.  Try it for a
> week.  A day, even.

Umm,  maybe the same could be said for Gnome3...

Rather than dump it (or Unity which will apparently be the "default"
Ubuntu desktop) for yet another DE which itself has pros and cons.
Being direct, I haven't seen a "viable" argument yet for why a change is
necessary. Except perhaps that some folks don't like Gnome3.

And sorry, that's not a whine. Its me stating the truth as I see it.

Mike