Zakoomu R.,

I like a federal Ugandan state, but please do not bore us with what we already know. Your Items 1 to 4 (below) used to exist and were practiced until mad man Lt. Gen, Museveni came to power with his "Fundamental change" bull shit. Your 5th  and 6th points are interesting, but again those are details to be ironed out in a fedral arrangement. First, change the constitution back to what it was in the the 1960's when, yes, Uganda was a federal state!