How does this cascade through providers I.e we provide high speed links to
councils who in turn NAT / proxy the connections to their customers. We in turn
peer with lots of different companies and get transit from lots of
organisations.
Does the bill mean our customers have to log because they connect schools etc
as well as us? What about transit providers like HE do they log too?

Paul Astle

This email was Sent from my iPhone please excuse any grammar and spelling
mistakes.

--

The Networking People (NorthWest) Limited. Registered office: c/o Hanleys,

prohibited.