> I can't include Virgin, Talktalk and PlusNet since they seem to be
> somewhat silent on this ;-)

 We've (UKNOF hat on) tried to get certainly TT and Virgin to speak at
UKNOF.  Those with long memories will remember I chaired session with BT,
Sky and VM way way way back in UKNOF history.

  Likewise, VM to be fair have spoken a few times I believe at the UK ipv6
council,  we've also a Virgin v6 talk in the works for UKNOF but it
couldn't be scheduled for London then obviously COVID hit.

Much happens in the background, y'know ..... we do try :)

I do agree tho, talking about it and enabling it are very different things!

Chris
'Bring back the wonder we knew long ago'  - Red Fraggle.