Pete - I'm impressed with your perseverance on this idea even though it's got
more flees than a Worf's pet targ.

all the cable systems are registered in Bermuda, yet none of them go anywhere
near the place....

´╗┐On 22/05/2020, 16:39, "Pete Stevens" <p...@ex-parrot.com> wrote:

    > Why would that happen Pete?  Nobody would even know that you had even
done it.

    It wouldn't take a very bright tax inspector to notice that she's bought
    an internet service from ISP A which included an IPv4 address, and ISP A
    doesn't pay any IPv4 address tax because it claims it has no addresses.

    Fundamentally if the IPv4 address is routed to a device in the UK, you
    can find out where it is and who owns the device it's routed to and send
    them a tax bill.

    Maybe it's impossible to legislate to make the tax not avoidable, but
    tax avoidance isn't something I've experience with.

    Pete

    --
    Pete Stevens
    p...@ex-parrot.com