As I'm not allowed to use any more Friday memes :D

I'll just move all my IPv4s to be assets in a company in Luxembourg.

Neil.

On 22/05/2020, 15:35, "uknof on behalf of Pete Stevens"
<uknof-boun...@lists.uknof.org.uk on behalf of p...@ex-parrot.com> wrote:

    > Here's a thought.

    Make IPv4 addresses taxable assets and have them declared on balance
    sheets as part of equity. That way you've an incentive to stop using
    them and give them back even if you believe in EBITDA because it lowers
    your RoCE. It's not like HMRC isn't about to need a massive influx of
    money.

    If you want to general customer demand for IPv6, announce an additional
    charge for filing your tax return over IPv4. Every newspaper in the
    world will have a list of good ISPs to use to reduce your taxes.

    Pete

    --
    Pete Stevens
    p...@ex-parrot.com