Hi Ted,

I'm reviving this old email thread since this work is becoming relevant to
my project again. I realized I never asked - do you have any flat files of
disease distances that are pre-calcuated?

I'm looking to cluster down my list of MeSH termed-diseases (all pulled
from DisGeNet) into groups of related diseases. For instance, I might want
to clump 'Diabetes Mellitus' and 'Diabetes Mellitus, Non-Insulin Dependent'
and have a separate group for things such as 'Depressive Symptoms' and
'Depressive Episodes'. Do you have an easy way to create these clusters?

Thank you again for your help!

  • Re: [umls-simila... Ted Pedersen duluth...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]
    • Re: [umls-s... Ted Pedersen duluth...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]
      • Re: [um... Jennifer Wilson jen.wilson...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]