Hi Jen,

There isn't a way to do this kind of query via the web interface, but it
would be possible to do this using the command line interface if you have
UMLS::Similarity installed locally. I will try and show a short example of
that in the next few days, but wanted to give you at least some preliminary
ideas.

More soon,
Ted

  • Re: [umls-simila... Ted Pedersen duluth...@gmail.com [umls-similarity]