Ummmm, Im outta ideas ...
A few more 'off the top of my head' thoughts for you to look at

Does the same thing happen with radio streaming as locally stored songs
?
Have you tried with a single Pi and a single touch as the only clients ?
Are you sure your LMS server is capable of delivering the fourth stream
?
Try changing the "proxied" or "direct" setting for streams and see if
that makes a difference to internet radio.
I have the internet streaming option as "direct" because I have a 30mbit
connection with unlimited data, so I'm unlikely to have issues with
streams due to my infrastructure, but I understand its possibly better
to use proxied if the connection is limited in some way.

rPi 3 + rPi 7" + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio dac |rPi 2 +
HiFiBerry Dac+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS + XPenology on HP Gen 8 |