Howard Passman wrote:
> Hmmm, not sure I follow. I was thinking I would backup the image to a
> folder on my PC. That way I could have one for each of the three RPI's I
> have (only one is the server). But my question was (looking for the
> lazy, easy way) can I back up right from the RPI using SAMBA. That way I
> would not have to remove the card from the RPI.
>
> Howard

hi Howard Passman,

It has always been a little difficult doing an image backup of a live
system. I am sure some OS have extra tools to do this now days.

With piCore being memory based, I am sure it is possible to develop a
tool to do this.

In theory you would only need a backup of you configuration files, which
is what mydata.tcz is.

regards
Greg