nuryev wrote:
> Update. PcP works smoothly with Macbook pro as controller.  I tried
> squeezepad and it worked instantly, starting on the last song played and
> control options being simple and intuitive. The problem now is that when
> I disconnect the test setup ie. Ethernet, HDMI keyboard and mouse, and
> connect the pi3 etc into my stereo, it wont connect with the ipad or
> macbook. At boot up with hdmi to monitor, wlan tests are successful and
> show as connected! But Neither the Ipad nor the  macbook can connect
> wirelessly!?!!!
>
> I tried going into pcp wireless setup and turning off the wireless and
> rebooting. But although wireless does turn on at boot up, there is still
> no connection ie pcp does not show up on the ipad or macbook screen?

Find the wireless ipaddress of your pi (it's different to the ipaddress
used when connected by etherenet) then point your ipad & macbook
browsers to that ipaddress.

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.1.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.1.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom