@Ralphy: I saw this in the 'Jivelite for piCorePlayer' thread:

ralphy wrote:

> Jivelite will restart and need to be configured and it should by default
> choose the local squeezelite player, if not, select it.
>
> After the initial jivelite setup is complete, navigate to
> Settings->Screen->Screensavers and you will see the When off option.

I have the same issue with the Jivelite build on the Joggler.  Does this
mean that the 'when off' option only appears when there's a local
player?  In my case I don't have a local player on the Joggler (that was
my reason for getting Jivelite on the Joggler, rather than Squeezeplay),
but it would be really nice to have a 'when off' screensaver that uses
the state of the player that's currently under the control of Jivelite.
I haven't looked at the code yet - would this be feasible?