carsten_h wrote:

> When I am controlling the piCorePlayer with an App like iPeng on my
> phone, can I switch to another Squeezelite inside the App (or the LMS
> website) or do I have to change it locally in the piCorePlayer?

If you run two 'players', i.e. two copies of Squeezelite, on
piCorePlayer, each player will show up separately in whatever control
device you use (Jivelite, LMS web page, iPeng etc).  You can treat them
just the same as multiple hardware players, meaning that they can be
(soft-)powered on and off separately, they can play different music or
they can be synchronised to play the same music.  So there's no need to
revisit piCorePlayer's setup page once the two Squeezelite instances are
up and running.