chill wrote:
> Interesting - I can't see any version number information printed on
> either of my boards.  Is there any indication how to tell which version
> you've got?
>
> @M-H and Grumpy Bob - do your boards have any revision information
> printed on them?
>
> EDIT: My versions are obviously both from before this change, since they
> both respond to BCM20.  What about M-H and Grumpy Bob - do your 'Y'
> buttons work as GPIO20, i.e. as defined in my script file?

I can't see anything obvious written in the card, but I might have to
disassemble the device to have a look. The Y button operates as
specified in your script file.

I ran through your latest instructions twice yesterday evening, always
with the same result: if I place the sbpd-script.sh command in the User
Commands, the Pi won't boot to Jivelite. The only deviation was to
install nano, which is my preferred editor.

I need to boot without the User Command to reach Jivelite, then run sudo
/home/tc/sbpd-script.sh & in a terminal to get Jivelite to respond to
the buttons. If I run the command in a terminal as user tc, it throws an
error and the buttons remain inoperable.

I'm accessing the pi via ssh using Terminal on a Mac, logging in as user
tc. I pasted your script into the file using nano - this did need some
reformatting, so maybe there's an error I didn't note.

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9.2  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
Pi2/piCorePlayer
*Office:* LMS7.9.2 running on WiFi MyPassport drive > Raspberry Pi 3
with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob