It was my understanding that iOS apps can’t even be created without a license
from Apple. Mostly what I would want to share would be games I made for my
grandson and he only uses iOS devices.

I’ve never tried making a standalone for iOS, even for testing, because I
didn’t think I could. Is that not the case?

Dave