Maybe I'm missing something, but what would be the advantage of using stack runner
over a standalone?

Richmond.

On 27.03.21 19:27, Roger Guay via use-livecode wrote:
Could be, but that requires you to be an Apple Developer. Too much hassle! A
LiveCodeLight from RunRev that runs stacks without the IDE would be easier.

Roger

On Mar 27, 2021, at 10:18 AM, ELS Prothero via use-livecode