Folks:
I am really confused about how LC's built-in standalone builder is set up to
put user files where I want them. I’m building for MacOSX. There is a “Copy
Files” screen in the “Satandalone Settings” window. I have specified the
non-stack folders, which are copied, but there is also a “Destination Folder”
field and this seems to make no difference as to where the files are copied. I
have set this to “Contents/DataFiles/*”, but whatever I set this to doesn’t
seem to make any difference. Obviously, I am missing some critical setting.

Another mystery is that the standalone package contains folders with my “Users”
directory tree in the “MacOS” folder. WTF? Why would this be included in a
standalone?

I would think there would be better documentation on this, as it is certainly
frustrating for a newbie, and I am completely stuck on what should be a trivial
problem.

Regards,
Bill