Marty:
Is this what the folder structure looks like when you are developing the App?
Perhaps this is where I’m going wrong. Do I need to use the same folder
structure that the bundle will be, when I am doing the development. Currently,
I have:
myApp
myApp->files   —this contains the sub-folders with images and various data
items that I use.

Bill